For highly sensitive areas
Antistatic room components for ESD-protected working zones.
These properties are required for manufacturing machines in the microchip industry, the semiconductor industry and in all areas in which electrostatic charges must be dissipated.
KASIGLAS® discharge is therefore also suitable for use in clean rooms.
- Planning offices which concentrate on industrial manufacturing areas
- Project managers in clean room technology
- Plant construction companies for special room concepts in medical technology
- Designers of sales and storage zones in the food industry with strict hygiene standards
- Builders of installations facing high demands for work safety (machining, whirling)
- electrically discharging
- can have an electrically conductive coating
- scrub-proof and abrasion resistant
- can be moulded cold
- high resistance to chemicals
- on a PC basis, flame resistant
Areas of Use
- Construction of clean rooms for electronics manufacture
- Highly sensitive hospital areas
- Disinfection-intensive room concepts
- Construction of counters in the food industry
- Unimpeded view of especially dangerous manufacturing processes