Plastic lamination is a process in which two or more layers of material are bonded together to form a multi-layer plastic sheet. This leads to an improvement in physical properties, e.g. impact resistance, stability and sound insulation.
The KASIGLAS® know-how is not only used to implement customer requirements, but also to create state-of-the-art technologies and therefore constantly expand the product range.
The laminated structure offers additional equipment options such as dimmable panes, smart heating system, invisible defrost system, transparent displays etc. and has the following properties:
- All “Made in Germany”
- All work steps from a single source including highly professional final inspection
- Ensuring high optical quality
- Own paint development and production process technologies
- Development of individually requested customer solutions
- Prototype construction
- Extensively certified workflows, including DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.